Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Well, Duh... and Another Cat Picture




You Belong in Paris



You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris.

You're the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.


I need to get back to Europe. About every four to five years I begin to get underwhelmed with this so-called American culture.(1) Mini-malls, 238 channels of cable television, Starbucks (the Walmart of Coffee Houses), Fox News, u.s.w. The Husband and I are planning a trip to the British Isles this fall (we got our passport pictures taken today), but I could seriously handle another jaunt in the City of Lights. /sigh.

In any event, the main purpose of this blog entry was not to have me sigh over baguettes and Le Tour Eiffel, but to post a Cat Picture. A Cat Picture of a DIFFERENT CAT. So, I present in all his glory, Mr. Gregor KafkaCat:


Gregor's Nicknames:
1. Mr. G
2. Mr. Squeakypants
3. Daichi Neko (big number one cat)
4. Boogercookie (This is relatively new, and has a rather lengthy explanation behind it that I'm not even going to begin to attempt)
5. Mama's Boy

**************************
(1) I feel another Gandhi quote coming on:

Interviewer to M. Gandhi: What's your opinion of Western civilization?
Gandhi: I think it would be a good idea.

No comments: