Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pictures! We Got Pictures!

Here we are, ladies and gents, the Official 2006 Christmahanukwanzakah Tree and the semi-official Call of Cthulhu tree topper! Wootness. Considering that The Husband and I didn't have a tree last year, and didn't even get around to exchanging gifts last year (2005 was a big year for Seasonal Affective Disorder in our house), this is pretty exciting for me. We have a tree. We have presents. We have...CTHULHU! He's just darlin', isn't he?

Speaking of big, green, and Lovecraftian, I'm spending gobs of time working on my Morrowind WIP - The Cats of Ulthar. I think tonight's agenda, besides wolfing down candy bars and 0-calorie club soda, is creating Joshi's unique book for his quest (Edit: I used the text of the Lovecraft poem from an earlier post here), and trying to come up with an NPC for Carter's Silver Key quest. Yes, I'm rambling on without explaining that Joshi and Carter are cats in my mod. I need to flesh out H.P's dialogue, too. Lots to do, lots to do.

And, for what it's worth, here's a gratuitous cat picture!