Saturday, February 10, 2007

PIPP's - Pi In Progress Pics!

I'm still a very bad photographer/Paint Shop Pro user. I swear on a stack of Bibles that the pink yarn in the top stripe is the exact, identical color (and dye lot) as the pink yarn on the bottom, but can I take a picture that somehow demonstrates this? No, I cannot. I have other gifts, but they do not translate into the realm of photography and/or digital editing. I know how to use semi-colons. I know the difference between i.e. and e.g. I know when you say something is a person's forte it's pronounced "fort," not "for-TAY."


Nonetheless, I suck at photography. I'm not losing any sleep over it.


The top photo is the Kitty Pi before it went into the Magic Felting Wash. I'm glad I took the time to take it out of the pillowcases and check it halfway, because it had SHRUNK like you would not believe. A lot of wet yarn wrangling later, and I got it over the cat cabana I was using for it's blocking form.


(Thomas investigamatin' the pi in process)

No comments: